Axes & Ales
Enjoy axe throwing for a one of a kind experience. Our indoor axe throwing facility has multiple lanes, (craft beer and wine, and food from a scratch kitchen prepared on-site in the works). In between turns hang out with friends, coworkers or whoever is throwing next to you.
- Axe Throwing for now...Bar coming in June... Eatery to come!
- Guarantee a spot and reserve online!
- Last throw walk-in or reservation 1hr before close!
- No open toed shoes, we have rentals though!
- Closed Memorial Day and July 4th!
What is axe throwing?
Axe throwing is a fun activity or sport in which competitors throw an axe at a target, attempting to hit a bullseye. Think very large darts in a batting cage.
events & Leagues
Want to compete weekly against other axe throwing enthusiasts? Contact us about axe throwing leagues. As well as structured events led by your very own WATL Certified Coach.
about axe throwing
Have questions regarding safety, pricing, attire or anything else? We have the answers.
Axes & Ales is open! As of 3/27/2019
OPEN THROW Open throw is first come first serve basis at a rate of $25 per person, per hour. A coach will give a short tutorial and show you how to compete. The coach will always be around to moderate and assist, but will not be dedicated to your lane. You can always call to see if a lane is immediately available, but none will be saved over the phone. PAYMENT DUE ON ARRIVAL
RESERVATION Reservation is a group based activity with a dedicated coach lasting 1 hour. This rate is $25 per person, per 1 hour. Your dedicated a WATL certified coach who will train and facilitate a group based experience with lots of friendly competition. Groups under 14 will be paired with another group. Trust us, this is a lot of fun, who doesn’t like meeting new friends with some friendly competition? A 50% deposit is required to reserve a lane. The balance will be paid on the way out. With the reservation you have the luxury of a guaranteed time, as well as a coach.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
- Kitchen is under construction so feel free to bring in food! Plenty of options a stones throw away from pub fare to pizza.
- No beer or wine is being served yet, I know, bummer. Due to State law no alcohol will be allowed to be brought in. Again, Two of Rochester’s most popular pubs are right next door.
- There will always be an open target for walk-ins if there is not a private party. Please call ahead to see if its open, again, first come first serve.